1. Add a digital scarf to your selfies with Pucci’s new Scarfie app; make your selfies that much less clichéd.
2. Artificial intelligence is on the brink of making your next customer service call a whole lot better.
3. Alexander Wang is collaborating with H&M, a partnership the designer announced on Instagram, in his first post on the site.
4. DKNY is beginning to add chips to its clothing to make it more easily identifiable to passers-by.
5. Get involved with H&M’s Conscious Campaign by tagging your Instagram photos with #everconscioushm, to have them turned into a butterfly — representing the “butterfly effect” of consciousness — on the fast fashion retailer’s dedicated microsite.