1. Coachella prep gets the Michael Kors treatment on the designer’s travel site, Destination Kors.
2. Now anyone can get a hold of Google Glass…for a single day.
3. Yahoo Beauty brought on an Editor in Chief from the industry itself. Congrats, Bobbi Brown, on the new gig!
4. Loehmann’s, the discount designer outlet that filed for bankruptcy last year, for the third and supposedly final time in its 93 year history, is coming back online.
5. Topshop partnered with Nowness on a series of Kate Moss-themed short videos, made by the model’s artist and fashion friends, to celebrate her new collection for the British high street brand. We like this one, from Amanda and Tallulah Harlech: