1. Marc Jacobs is casting his next campaign through public submissions on Instagram and Twitter. Start hashtagging your selfies with #castmemarc.
2. Neiman Marcus revealed a deep restructuring of its management and digital approach in order to better streamline its online and offline business.
3. Continuing to move offline, BaubleBar launched shops-within-shops at Nordstrom stores across the country.
4. Diesel debuted its first full collection, with fashion notables like Anna Della Russo and Franca Sozzani tweeting concomitant question-and-answer sessions the day of the show.
5. Here’s a crazy Polish music video starring top model Anja Rubik, to end your week on a hilariously weird high note: