1. Missed the Chanel Shopping Center show? Now you can watch security-style video footage online.
2. Buried in an article about how outside competition forced PayPal to innovate is the revelation that the company has the technology to authenticate users through their voices and heart rates. Are you reading to complete an eBay “buy it now” purchase with the beat of your heart?
3. Google previewed Android Wear, an upcoming line of smartwatches designed to know what you want before you do.
4. These 3D programs and printers hold the most promise to fundamentally affect how fashion is made.
5. Check out the Prada Book, an interactive digital archive of well, the Prada Book.