1. Instagram is an unintentional independent shopping mecca, says The New York Times.
2. Brush up on your French with Inbedwith, an app-only magazine that focuses on one person per issue, across a range of video, editorial shoots, interviews, and more.
3. One virtual try-on start-up that has an audience and is actually doing what it’s supposed to: we sat down with the founder of DITTO, the digital fitting system for eyeglasses.
4. Amazon Prime raised their prices, which should come as no surprise, but the news was met with incessant, typical Internet outrage and hacks to get around it, anyway.
5. We would be remiss not to end the week with another look at the instantly viral First Kiss video, which turned out to be a very smart marketing ploy from New York-based label Wren: