1. Lanvin launched a French-English microsite, celebrating its 125th anniversary with archival footage, video, and an ongoing timeline that will be added to weekly.
2. Mashable wonders if 3D printing will eventually upend the fashion industry as we know it.
3. With wearable tech getting better looking, there are a slew of new options for coordinating one kind of wearable to another.
4. Check out Live the Look, the latest Web shopping aggregator, which is different from all the other shopping aggregators because it tells you what to buy based on what you already own.
5. One useful application for 3D printing? Bonkers press-on nails.