1. Sarah Jessica Parker launched a line of shoes today at Nordstrom, advertising her return to her Carrie Bradshaw days almost entirely through social media.
2. De Beers launched a microsite to cover all the bespoke wedding ring needs a bride to be could ever have. Very pretty.
3. We chatted with former Restoration Hardware exec and founder of CuffLinc Deepa Sood about her new interchangeable personal security device housed in a jewelry line.
4. The soon-to-launch Meta Pro augmented reality glasses are like Google Glass but better, plus they look like dope aviators, which is one way to trick people into thinking you’re not wearing a computer on your face.
5. And on Monday, Elie Saab is launching an online magazine, Light of Now. The e-mag’s debut coincides with the designer’s Paris show.