1. Spelling further complications for physical retailers large and small, Amazon is incorporating image recognition into its apps, so users can “shop by camera.”
2. Not one but two online retailers launched print magazines today. Net-A-Porter’s Porter is a $10 a pop, six issues a year glossy, while Editorialist’s self-titled free mag will be published twice a year.
3. Hermès is on Pinterest. Not the first fashion label we’d think of when we think of the platform, but definitely a brand we follow, now!
4. Speaking of Pinterest and the French, Glamour France‘s Fashion Scanner, which debuted on Google+, has been extended to a Pinterest board. Help other women find obscure fashion, via the hashtag #glamourfashionscanner, and brush up on your French.
5. Last but not least, it’s Fashion Week! Here’s where we’re getting our online fix of behind the scenes shots and up-and-coming designers.