1. H&M is showing its Fall/Winter 2014 Studio collection in Paris again, but for regular people, the company put an early preview on Pinterest.
2. Super affordable Canadian retailer Joe Fresh, which has been slowly expanding across America, is launching U.S. e-commerce.
3. Further evidence that typical livestreaming is old news: Fendi offered live coverage of their Milan show this week using drones.
4. GQ, which seems to be leading the way for publishers-turned-retailers, hinted that it might have an e-commerce venture in the works.
5. Whatever your feelings are on the under-18 set taking to the runway, this Fall/Winter 2014 Bonpoint children’s fashion show is ridiculously cute: