1. Céline added its archives to the label’s site. Click through to glean inspiration from past collections and backstage shots.
2. PayPal and eBay are bringing back the QR code, to enable better in-store mobile payment systems.
3. Speaking of alternative retail efforts that have both worked and failed in recent history, Sarah Jessica Parker is working with WeTheAdorned on a members-only, limited-edition accessories site.
4. In a bit of bad news, the data breach at Neiman Marcus might have been going on, undetected, during a four month period.
5. It isn’t digital but it’s great — after collecting 7.7 million pounds of discarded, used clothes around the world, H&M is launching a recycled denim capsule line (including the jacket, above) for men and women, at the end of February.