While the big news last week was that, surprise surprise, opening stores on Thanksgiving diluted the power of Black Friday sales, with retailers raking in less than expected on the so-called biggest shopping day of the year, we all know Cyber Monday’s been detracting from the Friday prior for a few years. Who wouldn’t want to shop at home, from neatly arranged digital racks, instead of fighting for parking at the mall? For our money, these five sales offer a range of good stuff in the way of clothing, beauty, and accessories (and even a few options for the guys and kids in your life).
1. Petit Bateau: Get gifts for men, women, and children — items that are rarely on sale, made in France, and will last a lifetime. The deal says 20% off for Cyber Monday, but here’s a better option: email subscribers actually get 30% off everything on the site. Just sign up and enter cyber30 at checkout.
2. Reformation: It’s a flat thirty percent off everything with the code “whoop,” including an already decent sale section. Our sheer silk blouse and Silver Lake-ready dress needs are met for years to come.
3. Chantecaille: Again, it’s a flat 30% off, this time on some of the most awesome yet natural beauty products on the market. Super fancy Chantecaille is rarely discounted, so use code cyber30foryou to score your flower-infused anti-aging necessities today only.
4. L-Atitude: No added percent off, just a really good up-to-70% off sale that ends at midnight tonight. Get real deals on beautiful, unique handmade items like Turkish towels, Indian jewelry, and Mexican handicrafts at this global bazaar.
5. Net-a-Porter: This isn’t even a promotion specific to Cyber Monday, it’s just the kick-off of the go-to luxury site’s biannual sale. And it’s way more rewarding than most of the so-called deals out there today.