1. Maison Martin Margiela’s interactive Tumblr, promoting the brand’s Replica fragrances, is pretty fun. Go ahead, contribute a memory. You’re welcome to.
2. Tim Gunn and political journalist Ada Calhoun posted their inaugural political fashion column. A slew of potential 2016 Presidential candidates get a fair once-over.
3. L’Wren Scott launched an iPhone/iPad app, appropriately called L’App. Get an ongoing, behind-the-scenes look at the designer’s life and creative process.
4. Burberry updated its Kisses microsite, letting users send digital bits of love to all their Twitter followers (fyi, you need Chrome for the page to work properly) and adding in some seasonal snow.
5. Marni designer Consuelo Castiglioni debuted a line of charitable holiday tees, designed by kids around the world. This year’s installment of “Children’s Imaginary World” had participants draw their interpretations of what it means to be eco-friendly.