1. Burberry’s new Festive Gifts online department lightly snows pale hearts while letting you search a range of inspirational categories for men, women, and children. You might not be gifting anyone a trench this year, but the microsite is a lovely way to get into the holiday spirit.
2. Target is emulating Amazon in a push to keep up online. Not surprising.
3. Designer Mary Katrantzou is relaunching her Web site next week, adding a range of digital enhancements. We like the robot-voiced countdown feature in its place in the meantime.
4. Who doesn’t want perfect strangers drawing on their clothing? Don’t worry, the writing on the wall — or your shirt — glows, dims, and disappears with the forthcoming wearable tech line from hem/\haus.
5. The respective fashion and art masters of all things skull-themed, Alexander McQueen and Damien Hirst, are finally collaborating. Check out their jointly-designed scarves on film: