1. Christian Dior relaunched their Web site, better incorporating DiorMag and tons of the brand’s awesome campaigns and imagery.
2. H&M revealed the audience-selected winners of their new Conscious Foundation. The three global initiatives the Swedish company will support for years to come include women’s education and economic empowerment, the global accessibility of clean water, and children’s education.
3. With a $5.6 million investment, digital bra-fitting company ThirdLove launched an app to fit customers via selfies.
4. TOMS is extending its socially conscious reach with its new holiday Marketplace, featuring accessories, clothes, and household items from a range of sustainable, ethical designers.
5. And just for fun, here’s David Bowie serenading Arizona Muse in Louis Vuitton’s latest L’Invitation au Voyage video, Marie Antoinette period costumes and all: