1. eBay revealed a dual launch of new services — besides expanding its eBay Now same-day delivery to Chicago, the company also debuted Collections, which make it possible to shop the site like a Pinterest board, exploring others’ collections (including some hired curators, like Pharrell) and adding to your own.
2. Amazon’s operations at its brand new, giant studio in Brooklyn are underway. Expect to see corresponding changes, innovations, and more from the online behemoth’s fashion end soon.
3. The role of the fashion blogger is evolving quickly, particularly when it comes to their place within traditional marketing campaigns. James Nord, founder of Fohr Card, gives us the scoop.
4. We’re sure you follow models, editors, photographers, and fashion hangers-on galore on Instagram, but what about creative agencies? After all, they’re the ones spearheading the trends. PR Couture has a list of five great accounts to check out.
5. Are magazine apps dead? No, but there are legitimate concerns emerging.