1. Angela Ahrendts, Burberry’s chief executive, was hired away by Apple, furthering ensuring luxury and technology’s growing ties.
2. With notable recent buy-ins from LVMH and Kering into numerous emerging designers’ labels, luxury fashion seems to be taking a cue from the fashion tech start-up world.
3. Google’s smartwatch, which will rival Apple’s, which also doesn’t officially exist yet, is supposedly almost ready for its big reveal.
4. Okay, it’s the opposite of digital, but we just love it: Club Monaco is appealing to customers by sharing its flagship Manhattan space with iconic New York independent bookseller the Strand. (There’s a coffeeshop from Brooklyn, too.)
5. Rachel Zoe previewed her shoppable Google+ Hangout (on October 29) via a YouTube video: