1. Givenchy debuted m-commerce with an iPhone/iPad app that comes in four languages and offers same-day delivery in London and New York.
2. Apple announced the iPhone 5S and 5C, with most of the attention going to the new gold option. Critics took to Twitter; some of them were very funny.
3. Speaking of funny, Francesco Giartosio of GlassUp talked to us about taunting Google and predicting strikes by those forced to wear Google Glass.
4. Glamour debuted a Web series, Dress to Kill, in which stylists are pitted against one another in various challenges. Whitney Port hosts.
5. Fendi and Vogue Paris made this faux horror film short, with Cara Delevingne, Lady Amanda Harlech, and others: