1. Hermès made an interactive, digital…pillow fight, the natural successor to their online racecar game. (The pillow fight can be hard to find; navigate to the right and down to access it.)
2. Hulu creator Brian Buchwald told us all about his latest venture, Bomoda, the so-called Daily Candy of China. It’s the newest go-to source for Chinese women to discover emerging Western brands.
3. French parfumerie Guerlain debuted a video yesterday celebrating its Shalimar scent and the seventeenth-century Indian Princess Mumtaz Mahal who inspired it. The short film stars the very not Indian Natalia Vodianova:
4. This is the coolest: Anya Hindmarch launched a microsite devoted to anagrams, called, of course, Anyagrams. Enter your name and get myriad remixed phrases back.
5. Gilt Groupe rolled out personalized, algorithm-driven sales. Finally!