1. Balenciaga launched a microsite today, Le Dix, devoted to Alexander Wang’s new bag for the brand. It has lots of moody photos to get you primed for autumn (and fall clothes).
2. Ikea made an app that uses augmented reality to show you what their furniture will look like, via your iPhone or iPad, in your own house.
3. We found out that Tim Gunn is as into 3D printing as we are, but he also made fun of Nina Garcia while wearing Google Glass. You win some fashion technology, you lose some fashion technology…
4. TheQ camera, a waterproof, social media connected gadget, launched, making it possible to post underwater selfies to Facebook while you are still actually underwater, as long as you can hold your breath like a Marine.
5. Marc Jacobs: not really into online shopping.