1. Issa London launched at Banana Republic, bringing you one step (out of 834,985,217) closer to looking just like Kate Middleton!
2. Giorgio Armani launched his own filter for editing short mobile video. International houses are now publishers and social media developers.
3. Lucky re-launched their site, with bigger pictures, crispier graphics, and an all-round great new look.
4. Amazon started selling blue chip art. Getting down to Art Basel was kind of a hassle…
5. British beauty brand Boots launched a new ad campaign featuring regular ladies, just picked right off the street. Learn about their experiences becoming newly famous, made-over faces.