1. Style.com launched an international style map, with global contributors offering tips about their favorite spots (to eat, drink, shop, stay) from Seattle to Seoul to Sydney.
2. British designer Henry Holland celebrated the launch of his new e-commerce offering by personally driving around an ice cream truck filled with his latest collection.
3. Style blogger Hallie Swanson became the first person to make Vanity Fair‘s Best Dressed List by being voted onto it. Fashion democracy!
4. We took a visual, prehistorical tour of the Apple iWatch.
5. Zadig & Voltaire mapped their favorite New York spots via an interactive Facebook guide to the city. Sure, we’ll take some pointers about our hometown from the French label (keeping in mind that the destinations they name in the East Village are actually all in Williamsburg).