1. Givenchy relaunched its Web site. It’s fun to explore and very, very good looking. We particularly like the Maison section.
2. Luxe site AHAlife bought the photo sharing app Kaptur, potentially ushering in an era of e-commerce owning the means of social media distribution technology?
3. OPI launched a virtual polish try-on studio. Adjust the nail length and skin tone on the digital hand to try out OPI’s myriad shades.
4. Thanks to Apple and the team they’re assembling to launch the iWatch, wearable tech, whenever we are inundated with it in the future, will probably, hopefully, be reasonably fashionable.
5. Proenza Schouler debuted their Fall 2013 campaign video. It’s kind of weird and somber, but very cool of course, and stars Sasha Pivovarova: