1. H&M is really, truly bringing e-commerce to the U.S. this August.
2. Kenzo’s biker video for Fall-Winter 2013 is an awesome 98 second way to imagine your way out of the heat wave:
3. We’re getting our New York designer fix with Gojee’s new app, which solely focuses on emerging labels from our neck of the woods.
4. Not digital, just great news: two former agents from Ford Models set up their own girls-of-all-sizes agency, Jag. Women already signed include Kaela Humphries and the performance artist Myla Dalbesio.
5. A Swedish tweeting dress intended to help young wearers express their political and social views has us hoping something like it will arrive stateside in time for the 2016 Presidential elections.