1. Free People launched a pretty cool interactive app.
2. We found out that Kate Moss is making wearable tech more fashionable, designing a range of cell phone and tablet accessories in partnership with a British mobile service provider.
3. Karl Lagerfeld debuted this weird video in which nothing happens, filled with It-models (Cara Delevingne, Lindsey Wixson, etc.) to showcase Chanel’s pre-fall 2013 line:
4. Apple is trademarking the term “iWatch” all over the place. We told you more wearable tech was on its way. Now the company just needs to partner with the aforementioned Moss.
5. Did you have any idea that Hermès has a Tumblr account?
6. And a sixth thing! Have a happy Fourth of July weekend, everyone!