1. We love this dreamy, magical video from Hermès (who else) showing off their spring/summer bathing suits — no, make that les maillots – in action.
2. Vodafone debuted a pocket charger that, when inserted into shorts or a sleeping bag (their current prototypes) uses your body heat to power your cell phone. The British company launched the device at a music festival, but it’s pretty disaster-appropriate, too.
3. To celebrate the opening of a Christian Louboutin space at Saks Fifth Avenue, the brand and the department store collaborated on this awesome video, “Just a Dream”:
4. A new app from British Vogue, Vogue Today, offers a succinct daily selection of weather-related dressing tips, fashion quotes, looks of the day, and recommended items to buy.
5. Online home design favorite Fab.com raised $150 million in a Series D round of fundraising. Look for Fab to become a global brand sooner rather than later, starting with an expansion to China.