1. Christian Dior released Secret Garden 2, a video from Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin featuring Daria Strokus in the brand’s Fall 2013/14 collection. The magical piece, shot at Versailles, makes us want to re-style our entire lives.
2. We chatted with Jeffrey Todd Shafer, who’s about to launch Bluer, an all-American-made line of premium men’s and women’s denim. The brand will be sold only online, and offer an at-home try-on model similar to Warby Parker’s (keep what you like, easily send back what you don’t).
3. Missoni re-launched the M Missoni diffusion line’s Web site. Our favorite new feature is Heart Today, a Pinterest-style smorgasbord of Missoni styles and fashion editorials.
4. Burberry launched Kisses, an online program that lets you send a kiss around the world (by actually smooching your touchscreen, or using a Web cam if you’re a neat freak) and watch the journey via an enhanced version of Google Earth.
5. It’s not digital, it’s just great news — New York State passed those proposed child labor laws that would provide underage models the same protection as other young performers, dancers, and actors.