1. Michael Kors launched “What’s in Your Kors?” a digital campaign asking participants to show off what’s in their Kors bags, literally speaking. Use the hashtag #WhatsinYourKors across a range of digital platforms to be featured on the brand’s site.
2. Speaking of hashtags, middleman-free luxury basics site Everlane is asking Instagram users to post pictures of their summer vacations, tagged with #WhereITravel. The company picks their ten favorite shots each week, showcasing them on their site, now, and potentially including them in a New York gallery show come fall.
3. Rachel Zoe launched an iPhone game, Fashion Covet, which is more or less the equivalent of paper dolls for grown-ups. Only it’s more dangerous, since all the styles are current season and include links to buy real versions of the looks.
4. These “gaze-activated,” interactive light-up dresses by Ying Gao are just the most awesome pieces of clothing we’ve seen in a long time.
5. It’s not digital, it’s just nice: Karl Lagerfeld cast his longtime bodyguard, Sébastien Jondeau, in his upcoming ad campaign. Of course, Jondeau is rather camera-ready.