1. Lancôme debuted an interactive, 3D experience at London’s Heathrow airport. Using a motion-sensing device, travelers can virtually explore a digital version of Paris to learn more about the history of the beauty brand.
2. It’s a good week for 3D. The 3D printing company Shapeways launched an online app that allows users to easily create and order their own ring designs in a variety of affordable synthetic materials, along with silver, aluminum, and gold plate.
3. The iconic skincare label La Mer launched an online video and educational feature explaining the brand’s scientific, marine-based heritage. It looks great, plus now you can understand why that moisturizer costs so much!
4. Selfridges announced the opening, next month, of a massive, multi-brand denim space, the cornerstone of which will be an interactive, digital “Jeanius Bar,” all about denim.
5. This isn’t exactly digital, but it is awesome: Hillary Clinton is confirmed as a CFDA Awards presenter on Monday. She’ll be giving Oscar de la Renta the Founders Award at the ceremony.