1. Roger Vivier just opened a boutique in Hangzou, China, and made this awesome animation to lead viewers on a world tour from Paris to the newest shop.
2. Beyoncé launched a boutique on Rent the Runway, so now you can just head to her pre-approved edit of glitzy dresses for all your cocktail party needs.
3. Jimmy Choo is inviting fans of the brand to post self-portraits and street style, featuring at least one Jimmy Choo item, on the interactive Choo247 site. The photos go up with the time and location where they were taken, creating a global mosaic of how women around the world style the brand.
4. The National Consumers League launched a “10 Cents” Facebook campaign to prove that consumers are willing to pay an extra 10 cents per item of clothing, all that’s needed to drastically improve workers’ safety in Bangladesh garment factories.
5. Giorgio Armani invited tweeters to discuss the Cannes Film Festival and stars’ Armani red carpet outfits with the hashtag #ArmaniTweetTalks. The most retweeted participants get to take part in the actual talks, which are posted on a dedicated microsite.
And a sixth thing! Have a lovely Memorial Day Weekend; we’ll see you on Tuesday.