1. The interactive Ladurée-Uniqlo cat isn’t just making our week, it’s making our month. Keep in mind that the macaron-eating chat represents a collaboration benefiting children from Fukushima.
2. Rodale, which published Women’s Health, Men’s Health, and Prevention is launching an e-commerce channel devoted to healthy, sustainable, recycled fashion, beauty, and toys, and home goods.
3. Yves Saint Laurent’s video of a primping, partying, kissing, skateboarding Cara Delevingne, to promote their new Baby Doll mascara, is just totally awesome.
4. Donatella Versace and J.W. Anderson are collaborating to give Versus Versace more room in the spotlight. A seasonless, standing collection of classics are available online this week, immediately post-unveiling.
5. Our friends over at PR Couture dug up the three easiest-to-use Web-based alternatives to Photoshop. And they’re all free. Bye-bye, undereye circles.