1. Salvatore Ferragamo celebrates the 35th anniversary of its classic Vara low-heeled flats with an It-girl studded video and, awesomely, an online program to customize your own pair of the iconic shoes, or their partner, the Varina.
2. Condé Nast continues plowing into online video content, announcing forthcoming standalone channels for Vogue, Wired, Style.com, and Epicurious.
3. Lanvin launched a digital sketchbook of ideas and inspirations for past collections. It’s a fun look into Alber Elbaz’s brain.
4. Instagram added tagging capabilities to photos! The downside: you can’t untag, but at least you can approve images first.
5. Confederacy, the Los Angeles men’s boutique endorsed by Bradley Cooper, launched an online styling program in conjunction with the digital platform TripleThread. Our first ten readers to sign up and keep something they’re sent get $50 off. Happy shopping.