As New York Fashion Week kicked off last week, we sussed out our top five looks that might’ve slipped by unnoticed in the fuss of Fashion’s Night Out, the VMAs, and so on. Now we’re just pulling everything we love. Without further ado, here’s our next round of the top five looks that debuted over the weekend:
1. We were hard pressed to single out any one look from Timo Weiland’s Spring 2013 show — including from the men’s styles, which showed concurrently — but we just love this sweet yet sleek dress.
2. You wouldn’t necessarily glean that this Theyskens’ Theory look is destined for spring, but we’ll wear those proportions any time, in any color palette.
3. Nobody, but nobody, does prints like Mara Hoffman.
4. What’s black and white and red all over? Victoria Beckham’s Spring 2013 collection. Also, the former Posh Spice is really getting this crisp and polished thing down to a science, isn’t she?
5. Those proportions! That ticking stripe! Everyone still loves Altuzarra, CFDA fashion fund winner and general industry darling, and with good reason.