It must be the height of summer — our favorite online style curators pulled out all their best and brightest fashion this week. Read on for colorful clutches and bright, bold wear-them-anywhere warm weather picks.
1. Contrast suede pouch on Of a Kind: Use it for packing or as a clutch — either way, this bright little number by Baggu ($45) should cheer up any overstuffed luggage or too-neutral outfit.
2. Sant Joan poncho on L-Atitude: We love this graphic poncho ($275) from Gypset, which specializes in jet-set global boho pieces. Just belt it to take it from the beach into town.
3. Antler clutch on Lux Fix: Yes, those antlers are functional — they serve as a handstrap for this cool clutch by LouLouBelle ($468). And if bright poppy pink isn’t your shade, the bag comes in more neutral black, tan, or dark violet.
4. My Cherry Amour sunglasses on AHAlife: Hand-embellished in Brooklyn, these subtly crystal-accented sunglasses ($125) are pure fun. They’d make a good accompaniment to any basic tee-and-cutoffs outfit.
5. Mixed prints bra on Svpply: Sure, it’s technically a bra, but the demure cut and elongated band make it possible to wear this piece by Longline ($38) as a cropped top, at least underneath a cardigan. And with a print like that, why wouldn’t you show it off?