Well, it’s officially June, and it’s time to welcome the advent of summer by lightening up — in terms of your wardrobe, that is. All our favorite online style curators are offering cool, breezy pieces that will go with everything all season long, and even better, most of the items are under $100.
1. Geo print tank on Of a Kind: Nothing says summer like a digital print of flowers gathered from the L.A. Flower Market. Printed on sustainable cupro and created in a limited run of 40, this light tank ($86) is an easy, unique summer piece.
2. Celeste House bag on L-Atitude: The designer Carla Fernandez uses traditional Mexican technique to create her woven palm bags. With enough room to pack a towel, this tote ($165) is perfect for a beach getaway.
3. Courrèges ring on AHAlife: We knew we were looking forward to the Courrèges relaunch for a reason. Take statement jewelery down a notch for warm weather with this light, transparent acrylic ring ($67).
4. Floral shorts on Wear Ever You Are: Among their weekly editorials, global shopping site Wear Ever You Are looked to Aussie e-commerce Viki for inspiration. One of their top picks — and ours, too — was this great pair of high-waisted, unusual floral shorts ($57).
5. Juniper dress on Svpply: Need something a little more formal? A mint-green swingy dress should do the trick. We love this pretty version ($50), currently trending on social style Svpply.