Okay, last minute Father’s Day shopping: go! These gifts will be late, so if that’s not going to work for your father, you can just keep them for yourself. Yes, that’s right, all of these items have perfect crossover appeal for pops or for you.
1. Tortoise Whiskey Bandit sunglasses on AHAlife: First off, the name says it all. Who wouldn’t love these sunglasses by KBL Eyewear ($160)? They’ll look cool on your dad or awesome and oversized on you. Maybe just buy two pairs.
2. Kind backpack on Of a Kind: With a built-in laptop sleeve, this backpack ($109) is useful whether or not it proves a little too youthful for a parent. We’re also fans of the neon yellow lining.
3. iPad case on Lux Fix: This Spanish leather iPad case also comes in fuschia, if you want to forgo the whole gift idea and just get a hot pink number for yourself. Monogramming (for you or your recipient) is an extra $9.
4. Vintage watch on Svpply: The good part about this watch, aside from its great style, is that it’s merely vintage in look. The Orvis piece ($295) will look great on your wrist or your dad’s.
5. Tartan pajamas on Svpply: When in doubt, go for PJs! This J. Crew set ($69.50), currently trending on social style site Svpply, is cozy enough for any recipient, and you’ll look good in the oversized men’s tartan style.