Father’s Day is June 17th. Are you ready? No, you’re just coming out of the Mother’s Day rush — whose bad idea was it to celebrate the two days so close together? Luckily, the best online style curators have found all manner of gifts this week, for a variety of different kinds of dads.
1. Torpedo cufflinks on Lux Fix: The designers Elvis & Kresse create eco-luxe lifestyle pieces, like these cufflinks ($41), made from a decommissioned fire hose. For an extra $15, get them monogrammed.
2. Autograph tie on Of a Kind: Is your pops preppy? Well, he is now. Pick up this tie by Forage ($78) for a fun way to enhance your dad’s more formal attire.
3. Board shorts on AHAlife: A bathing suit isn’t usually the gift-giving norm, which is just why you should get this classic pair, by Strong Boalt ($130) for your dad. ‘Tis the season, after all.
4. AJ Bankers wristwatch on Svpply: This is what we’d be getting our father, if he didn’t already have a watch just like it. The mod, elegant timepiece ($559) is suitable for any taste.
5. Slim Fit Oxford on Svpply: There’s nothing wrong with getting your dad (another) shirt for Father’s Day. This worn-in Brooks Brothers option ($98.50) is probably trending on social style site Svpply for that very reason.