It’s not just that these apps are all free, but the five together constitute a perfect fashion package — from curated e-commerce to shoppable street style to…Joan Rivers, this sweep of the latest that iTunes has to offer keeps pace with the trends while providing the best possible entertainment. To be certain, this recent round-up takes the style up a notch from our last culling of the top ten iPhone fashion freebies.
1. Svpply: Of course one of our hands-down favorite online style curation sites also has an awesome app. Download Svpply to follow the stores you like, make collections of products, and shop from 30 sensible categories.
2. Fashion TV: With massive video content covering fashion shows, designer information, parties, and trends, you could get lost in this new app from Fashion TV (which is de rigueur in Europe but not as common in the U.S.).
3. Fashion Police: Joan Rivers, snark, polls, and celebrity style — enough said. Oh, but there’s more — this extension of Rivers’ popular program includes bonus clips and complete awards show coverage. There’s even a section entitled “Joan’s Jabs.”
4. Modelinia: In an apt reflection of the current modeling industry, the app devoted to everything and anything related to the stars of the runway is available in 15 languages. Get the best in beauty, fashion, and lifestyle tips from the experiences of those in the know (namely, models).
5. Kaleidoscope: Okay, we have to admit that we’ve been excited about this shoppable street style app for a while. That said, it launched on Android first, and we’re all iPhone owners over here. If you’ve ever wanted to click on, say, a Sartorialist photograph and buy everything the subject was wearing, Kaleidoscope was created just for you.