If you’re just placing your Mother’s Day order now, you missed the deadline. That said, our favorite online style curators offered up such unique picks this week that maybe Mom won’t mind you’re running a little behind.
1. Tryst bag on Of a Kind: First up in our mother-appropriate stylish line-up is a limited edition shoulder bag by Collina Strada. The label is only offering 20 of the handmade lambskin and organic cotton item ($240), so move fast.
2. Paired bee necklace on AHAlife: Look, it’s a little bee and a big bee, just like you and your mom. This whimsical gold and horn necklace by Les Néréides ($175) comes straight out of Parisian fashion magazines.
3. Aspiga sandals on Lux Fix: Aspiga makes ethical beachwear in Kenya, with 20% of the proceeds given to an orphanage outside Nairobi. We love this colorful pair ($54) for a casual summer day.
4. Tambourine scarf on L-Atitude: When in doubt, go with a silk scarf. This one by Tambourine ($80) features an unusual print and was made in Mumbai by local artisans.
5. Blade watch on Svpply: For the more classic mother, this rose gold Marc by Marc Jacobs watch ($275) is a great statement-making piece. Now, is it currently trending on the social style site Svpply as a good gift, or because people are tracking it for themselves?