Our top online style curators all brought out the best statement jewelry they could find this week — and surprise, with spring finally setting in, the prettiest pieces all seemed to be inspired by the natural world. From flower charms to sustainable coral pieces, these looks are both inspired by and crafted from the great outdoors.
1. Tusk earrings on L-Atitude: Don’t fret, these earrings ($315) merely take their inspiration from an animal’s tusks — the body of the piece is actually made from green aventurine. The Indian-born, London-based designer, Mawi Keviom, combines British and Indian elements to create her unusual, pretty accessories.
2. Lily of the Valley necklace on Svpply: How can you resist this sweet piece ($125)? The handmade necklace is currently trending on social style site Svpply, and with good reason — it’s accentuated with vintage lily of the valley charms, each crafted with a white jade bead at the center.
3. Thorn vine bangle on AHAlife: Crown of thorns? No thank you. But the spiky style translates well into stacked bangles — we love this look ($180) by Made Her Think.
4. Turquoise cuff on Wear Ever You Are: In an editorial on weekend escape style, global shopping site Wear Ever You Are recommended this cool cuff ($38). The hammered bracelet is adjustable to fit any wrist.
5. Capri necklace on Of a Kind: Made from sustainably sourced red stick coral, this handmade necklace ($195) by Gemma Redux is a perfect summery statement item. Pair it with a crisp white dress for maximum sartorial impact.