Crisp blues and whites are always good for spring, so why not explore a whole range of prints and jewelry details that keep to the color scheme? Our favorite online style curators have hand-picked a host of good options. Check these out to apply the look to both nautical and print-happy spring trends.
1. Nautical cord bracelet on AHAlife: If the sailor-striped shirt is just too much, keep your nautical look in the details with this navy cord bracelet ($170). This particular item was designed by Ben-Amun, the son of the official jeweler to the Egyptian royal court of King Farouk.
2. Gypsetty shorts on Svpply: We love the feminine detail on these shorts — no wonder they’re trending on Svpply right now. At $42, they’re an affordable way to up the ante on your beach wear this summer.
3. Mitford shorts set on L-Atitude: Unlikely though it may be, the pajama look has made its way into daytime (and nighttime!) appropriate fashion. Give it a spin with this blue-and-white-striped crisp set from Poplin ($160). The brand was founded by the British fashion journalist Lucy Archibald, so the look’s got some style cred.
4. Carmine bracelet on Of a Kind: A subtle alternative to a print-centric outfit, we like the multi-hued blue woven detail on this limited edition bracelet ($140) by Jaclyn Mayer.
5. Chambray shirt on Wear Ever You Are: Global shopping site Wear Ever You Are converted the nautical blue and white look into Western style with one of their top finds this week. We like the casual yet put together feel of this tie-front, dotted shirt by Madewell ($98).