Let’s go from top to bottom — this week’s best releases from our favorite online style curators comprise one perfect warm weather outfit. From dots to architectural details, the key to the complete look is pale hues in an array of lovely colors.
1. Isabella tee on Of a Kind: This offbeat silk tee ($98) by Rachel Rose comes in a limited edition of 29. Those navy watercolor spots? They’re hand-painted.
2. Trench pants on L-Atitude: Kimberly Ovitz’s embellished trench pants are just right for easy spring wearing. We particularly like that they’ve been reduced to $89 from $295.
3. Rose gold sunglasses on Wear Ever You Are: Global shopping site Wear Ever You Are put together all of spring’s best sunglasses in an editorial entitled “Hide Me, I’m Famous!” Our top pick is this pastel take on the classic wayfarer look ($12).
4. Color block sandals on Svpply: Color blocking is the trend of the season, so it’s no wonder these sweet sandals ($139) are currently trending on social stye site Svpply. The hues are still pale enough to be neutral, so they’ll go with more than you think.
5. Coral square clutch on AHAlife: Our favorite luxury style curator (which just received a whopping $10.1 million in funding — congrats, guys!) released this edition of architectural clutches ($298) this week. Who wouldn’t feel like a lady toting one of these handbags this spring?