The vernal equinox is just behind us, and you know what that means — no balancing an egg on its end for another six months. No, seriously, it means it’s time to think about getting out of town. Luckily, our favorite style curators introduced great picks this week for a warm-weather jaunt.
1. Catch all tote on Of a Kind: Go black and white and graphic, or embrace a more colorful palette with this hand-printed organic cotton tote by Lina Rennell ($98). It comes in a limited run of 40, so move quickly.
2. Serengeti tie all scarf on AHAlife: Nothing quite says “vacation” like a multi-purpose scarf. This version from Theodora & Callum ($175) can be used as a pareo, beach blanket, strapless dress, or you know, an actual scarf.
3. Rebozo pochette on L-Atitude: A chain strap bag is too stuffy to take on vacation, so swap it out for this hand-held printed leather pochette ($225). The label, Hacienda Montaecristo, is based in Tulum, Mexico, and was founded by a husband-and-wife team.
4. Cashmere biker jacket on Lux Fix: When traveling, it’s important to wear easy pieces that are still stylish enough to keep you from looking like a tourist. Crumpet’s unique lace and cashmere take ($315) on the biker jacket makes for a good-looking layering piece that goes with everything.
5. Folding Wayfarer on Svpply: Now trending on social style site Svpply, the Folding Wayfarer ($150) is exactly the eyewear required for a trip…anywhere.