Our go-to style curators introduced great, springy looks over the course of the week. From light stripes to woven bracelets, the most versatile items look great now, worn with layers, while being ready to keep you cool later in the season.
1. Truckin’ tank on Of a Kind: This cropped, lightweight tank ($98), an exclusive from Lauren Moffat, comes in navy or red. We like that it goes with jeans and a blazer now but will pair perfectly with cut-offs come July.
2. Shell bracelet on L-Atitude: Global shopping site L-Atitude is offering a variety of summery woven bracelets in a range of prices; we like the idea of picking and choosing to layer a few looks. This particular iteration ($60), embellished with a sterling silver shell, is a good place to start.
3. Leaf necklace on AHAlife: Nothing says “spring” quite like new foliage. This necklace ($65) from the designer Alexandra Dewey is a perfect new accessory to celebrate the season. And the gold, metallic thread leaf is hand-sewn, too.
4. Color block skirt on Svpply: A swingy skirt employing spring’s top trend, colorblocking? Yes please. This Boutique by Jaeger look ($214) is trending on social style site Svpply for all the right reasons.
5. India maxi dress on Lux Fix: Our favorite British flash sale/designer exclusives site is getting a jump on summer with a limited-time Beach Candy boutique. Among our choice picks from the sale is this lovely, light silk chiffon maxi dress ($236).