With winter over, it’s time to temporarily retire whatever utilitarian carryall you’ve been toting around in the cold. Any of these lighter, brighter bags, featured this week on our various favorite style curation sites, will make a statement with a nice new spring coat.
1. Snow leopard clutch on AHAlife: No, it’s not made from real snow leopard, but this clutch ($375) does have a hidden chain strap to turn into a shoulder bag. The stylish piece is part of Felix Rey’s 10th anniversary collection.
2. Flora clutch on Of A Kind: $170 seems like a bargain for this funky, folding clutch that comes in a limited edition of a mere 20 pieces. The vintage floral fabric and Napa leather bag was made by Tenoversix in Los Angeles.
3. Tulum wave pouch on L-Atitude: If rolling surf is too tame for you, you can also check out a version of this pouch ($60) printed with sharks. Accessories from Samudra provide a fun alternative to basic black.
4. Liam Gillick tote on Lux Fix: Pringle of Scotland invited the artist Liam Gillick to design a capsule collection of men’s and women’s clothing and accessories. We think the abstract, de Stijl-style results, like this tote ($605) are pretty cool.
5. iPhone wallet on Svpply: Now trending on social style curation site Svpply, this double duty wallet ($35) is tech-centric without looking the part.