For this week’s top curated picks, we went for cool patterns, unusual materials, and all-around standout items. It’s March, it’s practically spring, and it seemed like high time to liven up our accessories drawer.
1. Double goose pendant on Lux Fix: This week, Lux Fix introduced a sale called “Animal Magic.” Of all the accessories, this two-headed goose necklace ($255) was our hands down favorite. Come on, it’s a two-headed goose, and it’s even handmade.
2. Mercury collar on Of a Kind: Longer than a “collar” but equally tough-chic, this 30-piece limited edition necklace ($150) from the designer Less is just so cool. We love the mix of smoky quartz, brass, and iron.
3. Resin clutch on AHAlife: This leather-lined resin clutch ($295) is more lightweight than it looks, and lies flat, but opens up to an accordion shape — so it’ll fit more than meets the eye.
4. Bijan necklace on L-Atitude: Among the recently added items on the global shopping site, this gold plate and buffalo horn necklace ($175) caught our eye — it’d be useful for dressing up pretty much any otherwise simple outfit.
5. Ramu gold earrings on Svpply: These earrings from A Peace Treaty ($220) touch on the tribal trend that just won’t quit and still look delicate at the same time.