Colorblocking: it’s everywhere! If you’re not ready to don a head-to-toe candy colored outfit, however, dip a toe into the look with a single vivid accessory. All our favorite online style curators are offering technicolor leather looks for spring — we just barreled through and gathered up our top picks.
1. Concert bracelets on AHAlife: Even if your heaviest show-going days are behind you, you can still keep the spirit alive with this lambskin look by Cast of Vices ($55), reminiscent of those annoying paper concert bracelets you used to have to wear. Don’t worry, these are a lot prettier and way softer.
2. Gemini pouch on Of a Kind: Just like the astrological sign, this pouch by Morgan Parish ($80) has two distinct sides — in this case, one leather, one sturdy canvas. We’re loving this colorful look as an alternative to a chain strap bag.
3. Buckle boot on Svpply: Among this week’s “Svpply Six,” these pale buckled Plomo Veronique boots ($310) are perfect for spring. And who’s to say white isn’t a color? (Though for the record, they also come in peach.)
4. Morley clutch on L-Atitude: A bright pink sueded snakeskin clutch? Yes, please. This particular bag ($560) is by Kotur, founded by Fiona Kotur Marin, who also helped co-found Tory Burch.
5. Minimarket pleated pump on Wear Ever You Are: Global online shopping site Wear Ever You Are scouted these amazing statement pumps ($689), from the Swedish brand Minimarket, for one of their weekly style editorials. Sure, they might make you feel like your feet are literally encased in crazy suede Easter eggs, but ’tis the season for such a thing, no?