Well, Valentine’s Day is long behind us, and there are no more three-day weekends in sight for a bit. Let’s just get through the rest of winter doldrums in style, shall we? Luckily our favorite fashionable curation sites made that extra easy this week.
1. Confezioni Crosby parka on Svpply: One of the editors’ picks this week on Svpply, this water resistant cotton parka ($455) is a perfect transition item for spring.
2. Michelle V dress on L-Atitude: Belted and paired with sandals, this lightweight dress ($190) from the Hong Kong-based label Nude is Rude is perfect for spring travel.
3. Swindler socks on AHAlife: Okay, so these are technically men’s socks, but we’re pretty sure you can get the set of three ($36) for your significant other and then steal two pairs for yourself.
4. Lariat necklace on Of a Kind: Isn’t this piece fun? The designer Erica Weiner crafted the accessory, in a limited edition of 100, exclusively for Of a Kind. The triangle is turquoise and the necklace ($75) was made in New York City.
5. Anya Sushko bag on Lux Fix: We like the vintage shape on this classic chain-strap shoulder bag ($238), designed exclusively for Lux Fix by Anya Sushko. The piece comes in basic black as well as the gray snakeskin print pictured above.