For the winter that wasn’t, this week we’ve found great transitional items from all our go-to style curators. From mid-weight dresses to printed skinny jeans, this selection should take you through the rest of an easy winter and into a pleasant (hopefully!) spring.
1. Textured skater dress on Svpply: Now trending on Svpply, this half-sleeved, swing skirt dress ($53) can be paired with tights now or worn bare-legged later.
2. Finch briefcase on Of a Kind: Besides working to get you to the office now, Ernest Alexander’s waxed canvas and leather bag ($225) will be great as an overnighter once it’s warm enough to get out of town. The bag only comes in a limited edition of 30, so pick one up soon.
3. Crochet sweater on L-Atitude: Global shopping site L-Atitude just brought out a whole range of Thakoon’s line for spring. Our favorite piece? This pretty crocheted sweater ($235), which can be worn layered for warmth, or worn on its own in better weather.
4. Edie Suede jacket on Lux Fix: The British luxury goods site introduced a temporary mini-boutique of leather goods, from the designer Sara Berman, this week. Our top pick is this biker-esque suede jacket ($378), which also comes in black and khaki.
5. Current Elliott leopard jeans on Wear Ever You Are: Wear Ever You Are, which scours global e-commerce for great style, put together a fashion editorial this week to get readers ready for spring. Among the choice looks were these pale gray leopard print skinny jeans ($262), which are too cool to pass up.