Yes, last minute Valentine’s Day gifts are still on our radar, but this week, we were also on the lookout for good seasonal transition items. Luckily, our favorite online style curators came up with some great picks.
We love this bright silk scarf from Of a Kind this week.
1. Rose print scarf on Of a Kind: It’s pretty, it’s silk-chiffon, and it only comes in a run of 35. The designer, Ilana Kohn, is based in San Francisco and designed the print herself. We think this scarf ($75) is a perfect transition item for winter to spring.
2. Heart ring on L-Atitude: Okay, we’re winding down on the whole Valentine’s accessories thing, but we just couldn’t help but fall for this little heart ring from Kismet by Milka ($260). The 14K rose gold item is just too pretty to be ignored.
3. Love bangle on Wear Ever You Are: Why not sport some love-themed jewelry that works all year round? These beaded bangles ($64) were made in Switzerland and spell out “love” in graphic type. Luckily the detail is subtle enough not to be too prevalent.
4. Pocket scarf on AHAlife: This nifty scarf, made in Brooklyn, comes in a variety of plaids. At a mere $32, it’s a great gift — and it’ll pair well with a winter coat now or a lighter jacket later.
This delicate piece, exclusive to Lux Fix, features a heart and pistol pairing.
5. Rock & Roll necklace on Lux Fix: A little edgier than your typical heart-themed jewelry, this silver necklace from Vinnie Day ($138) is just the ticket for a subversive V-Day gift.