We, and our favorite style curators across the web, are still gearing up for Valentine’s Day. From pink-themed outfits to jewelry made with love, check out our top 5 fashionable — but very appropriate to February 14 — picks of the week.
1. Sweetheart t-shirt on Of a Kind: This tee from Laugh Cry Repeat ($66) speaks for itself — we’d say the emphasis is on laughter, not crying. It only exists in a run of 50, so get yours now for Valentine’s Day.
2. Heart & Arrow studs on AHAlife: If ever there was an appropriate way to mismatch one’s earrings, this would be it. These pretty, 14K studs by Social Anarchy ($240) come in white, yellow, or rose gold.
3. Love necklace on L-Atitude: The designer Eser Basrali, who lives and works in Istanbul, named her line Hersey Asktan, or “all comes from love.” Of her newly launched collection on L-Atitude, our favorite piece is this gold-plated silver necklace ($120).
4. ‘Put a ring on it’ on Lux Fix: A message couldn’t get any clearer than the one on this engraved ring by MFP ($94), exclusive to Lux Fix. Show up to Valentine’s Day dinner sporting this piece, and you’ll probably get your way.
5. Pink jeans on Wear Ever You Are: Among site founder Leslie Sulman’s retail editorials this week was one entitled “Pink Yourself!” Just in time for February 14th, Sulman put together a casual, pink-themed get-up from choice retailers across the web. Of her picks, our favorite are these Textile by Elizabeth and James flares ($225).